Non-personal information collected automatically
Gama is committed to the protection of the privacy of its web site visitors. Please note that we may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Using your information
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for,
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering,
- to help us recover debts,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services.
In order to respond to your questions or fulfill your requests it may be necessary to ask for personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. We may use this information to respond to your requests or to contact you via mail, e-mail or phone to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer. If you request a service or submit content to this site, we may need to contact you for additional information required to process or fulfill your request. However, unless compelled by applicable legislation, we will not provide this information to a third party without your permission, except as necessary to process your order or fulfill your requests. You also hereby grant to Gama the right to exchange any information provided by you between Gama's affiliates for the purposes mentioned before.
If we pass your information to third parties, we will only do so:
- if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
- in relation to existing or future legal proceedings,
- in the process of selling one or more of our businesses or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you,
- for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
- If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in the UK.
Informing you about our products and services
We may use your information to contact you with news on Gama products and services (provided by us or our carefully selected business partners) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us on our products and services by ticking the appropriate box when providing your information on this website or at any time by calling us on +44 (0) 161 818 8700 or writing to us at email@example.com.
You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on Gama products and services.
Please note if you purchase a service from an outside dealer or otherwise give your information to a third party, you will have a separate relationship with the them in relation to the third party’s use of your data and you will need to contact the third party concerned (rather than us) in relation to any request you may have in that relation to the third party’s use of your data.
Providing information to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
If you are under 18 please do not provide us with any personal information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
Telephone calls to us may be recorded and/or monitored for training purposes.
Please note that while there are always risks associated with providing personal data, whether in person, by phone or over the Internet, and no system of technology is completely safe, "tamper" or "hacker- proof", Gama has endeavoured to take appropriate measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access to, improper use and the inaccuracy of your personal information.
Accuracy of collected data
Gama will on its own initiative, or at your request, replenish, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data retained by Gama in connection with the operation of this Site.
No information may be submitted to Gama by persons under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, nor may persons under the age of 18 make purchases or other legal acts on this Site without such consent, unless permitted by applicable legislation.